9. December 2011 10:51
1. Write Quality Content Frequently
One of the most important factors in getting your site indexed and achieving higher search engine rankings is to write unique quality keyword rich content and do it frequently (Keep your site fresh). Google's latest algorithm update loves freshness. So... Go write something!
2. Establish Yourself as an Expert in Your Field
Answer and ask questions in your community. This form of social media engagement will help reinforce your brand and establish expertise in your field. Below are some great sites to get started.
3. Have a Blog? Get Listed in Technorati.com
If you have a blog then you need to sign up for a free account at Technorati.com and claim your listing. Technorati.com is an authority blog directory that uses a unique system to measure a site's standing & influence in the blogosphere.
Claim Your Blog and Get Listed
- Sign up for a free at Technorati.com
- Go to your personal profile page by clicking on your name in the top right of any page and fully complete your profile.
- Begin your blog claim by adding your url and submitting your claim
- You'll recieve a unique claim token by email.
- Add the claim token to a new blog post and ensure that the token can be found in the url somewhere in your site.
- Verify the claim token
Author: Kyle Lanning